Engineering Exterior Cladding Damage Assessment Field Guide - PRINT VERSION
Keep this guide on your desk as part of your essential reference library, or carry it in the field to aid in explaining your findings to others. The Exterior Cladding Damage Assessment Field Guide is written by expert Haag Engineers to help you identify and differentiate common conditions found in your roof inspections. And, it’s designed to be an easy, durable, on-the-go reference featuring large, color photos with detailed explanatory captions.
- Over 100 photographs and diagrams of exterior cladding in the field showing proper installation as well as common problems and conditions encountered by inspectors
- Descriptions to help inspectors identify the various types of exterior cladding, including vinyl and metal siding, brick veneer, EIFS and stucco
- Illustrated conditions are categorized by installation-related, manufacturing issues, weathering, hail, or wind-related
- Hail damage examples and collateral indicators
- Wind and wind-driven debris damage examples
- Glossary of terms associated with residential and commercial exterior cladding