- Keep this guides on your desk as part of your essential reference library, or carry it in the field to aid in explaining your findings to others.
- Damage Assessment Field Guides is written by expert Haag Engineers to help you identify and differentiate common conditions found in your roof inspections.
- And, it’s designed to be an easy, durable, on-the-go reference featuring large, color photos with detailed explanatory captions.
- Damage assessment sections include material and installation problems, weathering issues, and hail, wind, and mechanical damage.
- The guides also includes a full glossary of terms. A must-have!
This guide is a must-have for insurance adjusters, remodelers and roofing estimators. The Tile Field Guide has large, detailed photos and informative explanations.